Enroll (5 Simple Steps)
Please select your country.
- Hanwha Techwin America recognizes that privacy is a fundamental human right and further recognizes the importance of privacy, security and data protection to our customers and partners worldwide. As a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross international borders, we strive to provide protections across all of our operations that exceed legal minimums and to deploy consistent, rigorous policies and procedures.
- This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make and rights you can exercise in relation to your personal data, including information that may be collected from your online activity, use of devices, and interactions you have with Hanwha Techwin America offline, such as when you engage with our customer support representatives. This Privacy Statement applies to all Hanwha Techwin America companies as well as Hanwha Techwin-owned websites, domains, services (including device management), applications, subscriptions and products, and those of our subsidiaries (collectively "Hanwha Techwin America Services"). In most cases, Hanwha Techwin America will be the data controller.
- We have an accountability-based program and are committed to the following principles, which are based on internationally-recognized frameworks and principles of privacy and data protection:
- LAWFULNESS, FAIRNESS & TRANSPARENCY
- We process personal data in accordance with law and with transparency and fairness to you. Our data processing activities are conducted: 1) with your consent; 2) in order to fulfill our obligations to you; 3) for the legitimate purposes of operating our business, advancing innovation and providing a seamless customer experience; or 4) otherwise in accordance with law.
- NOTICE & CHOICE OF DATA USE
- We are transparent and provide clear notice and choice to you about the types of personal data collected and the purposes for which it is collected and processed. We will not use personal data for purposes that are incompatible with these Principles, our Privacy Statement or specific notices associated with Hanwha Techwin America.
- DATA ACCESS
- We provide you with reasonable access along with the ability to review, correct, amend the personal data you have shared with us.
- DATA INTEGRITY & PURPOSE LIMITATION
- We only use personal data for the purposes described at the time of collection or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current and we only collect personal data which is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We will keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and then we will securely delete or destroy it.
- DATA SECURITY
- To protect personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure we implement strong information security controls in our own operations and offer market-leading products and solutions with high levels of data security protection.
- ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ONWARD TRANSFER
- We acknowledge our potential liability for transfers of personal data among Hanwha Techwin America entities or to third parties. Personal data will only be shared when third parties are obligated by contract to provide equivalent levels of protection.
- RECOURSE, OVERSIGHT & ENFORCEMENT
- We are committed to resolving any concerns regarding your personal data. We voluntarily participate in several international privacy programs that provide recourse to individuals if they feel Hanwha Techwin America has not adequately respected their rights.
How We Use Data
- We collect and use personal data to manage your relationship with Hanwha Techwin America and better serve you when you are using Hanwha Techwin America Services by personalizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use data include:
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Providing you with a seamless customer experience by maintaining accurate contact and registration data, delivering comprehensive customer support, offering products, services, subscriptions and features that may interest you and enabling you to participate in contests and surveys. We also use your data to deliver a tailored experience, personalize the Hanwha Techwin America Services and communications you receive and create recommendations based your use of Hanwha Techwin America Services.
- TRANSACTION SUPPORT
- Assisting you in completing transactions and orders of our products or services, administering your account, processing payments, arranging shipments and deliveries and facilitating repairs and returns.
- PRODUCT SUPPORT & IMPROVEMENT
- Improving the performance and operation of our products, solutions, services and support, including warranty support and timely firmware and software updates and alerts to ensure the continued operation of the device or service.
- ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
- Communicating with you about Hanwha Techwin America Services. Examples of administrative communications may include responses to your inquiries or requests, service completion or warranty-related communications, safety recall notifications, communications required by law or applicable corporate updates related to mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
- Maintaining the integrity and security of our websites, products, features and services and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your information. When you interact with us, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your personal data. We may also maintain additional security measures, such as CCTV, to safeguard our physical locations.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Conducting ordinary business operations, verifying your identity, making credit decisions if you apply for credit, conducting business research and analytics, corporate reporting and management, staff training and quality assurance purposes (which may include monitoring or recording calls to our customer support) and outreach.
- RESEARCH & INNOVATION
- Innovating new products, features and services using research and development tools and incorporating data analysis activities.
- Providing personalized promotional offers on Hanwha Techwin America products and services and other selected partner websites. These communications include, but are not limited to, price lists, newsletters, other marketing emails, etc.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement requests, to operate our services and products properly and to protect ourselves, our users and our customers and to solve any customer disputes.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
- If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Privacy Statement that materially alter our privacy practices, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our corporate website and/or social media pages prior to the changes taking effect.
Please enter and confirm your email.
You must check if your company information already exists in our database by typing in the first couple of letters of the company name and clicking on "Search". Select your account from the list. If your account location is not on the list, please select "Create a new Account".
Complete the following fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk ( * ).
Company Details - Enrollee Type
Company Details - Technology Partner Agreement
As a Technology Partner working with Hanwha Techwin we require you to agree to the below Mutual Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement. Click Accept in order to continue with the registration.
Company Details - Regional Distributor Agreement
As a Regional Distributor working with Hanwha Techwin we require you to agree to the below Regional Distributor Agreement. Click Accept in order to continue with the registration.
Company Details - Additional Questions
Click "Edit" and you will be taken to that section of the enrollment. To complete the enrollment click "Submit".